Join the Tools for Justice Army of Legal Activists
Tools for Justice FREE Membership provides you with access to the following:
The free member’s area contains videos to provide valuable and up-to-date procedural and legal education. Our private forum provides a safe and supportive environment for answering member’s questions.
We help Tools for Justice members:
- with prosecution of their criminal complaints and expert witness testimony before a Grand Jury.
- in court appearances with an army of legal activists showing up to keep the judge honest and providing justice.
- overcome their fear of being railroaded by a corrupt judicial system that is not always friendly or fair to pro se litigants.
All the above is FREE!
PAID Subscription provides you with the foregoing, plus access to:
- our Document Library containing specialty legal document templates which are specific to criminal prosecution of the IRS and federal banks, and obtaining injunctive relief against the illegal taking of our pay or illegal foreclosure.
- our listing of Service Providers, including attorneys, paralegals, accountants, tutors, process servers, or whoever else you may need to assist you in obtaining legal remedy.
- $25.00 per month
If your need for remedy is urgent, you may want to subscribe to our Tools for Justice membership and document library right away.
YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE THESE LEGAL TEMPLATES
ANYWHERE ELSE AT ANY PRICE
Our strategies and document templates lead to permanent remedy ultimately quashing white-collar crime at its source.
Your subscription also connects you with our listing of service providers including attorneys, paralegals, accountants, tutors, process servers, or whoever else you may need for getting remedy.
You always have the option of unsubscribing from the document library when your legal needs are met, but continue to participate in our private forum by retaining your Tools for Justice free membership.
We understand that many people today are in serious financial trouble, so we are doing everything that can to help people in need, while still responsibly paying our bills. You are welcome to join for free, and participate with our website. The jobs that we are tackling are big. We welcome good-hearted people with skills, energy, and enthusiasm to pitch in.